Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Etsy Lust

I'm sure the handful of people that read this blog are familiar with Etsy. I was browsing tonight and found a local Seattle area Etsy shop that sells knitting stuff, check out this cool messenger bag! Oh, how I want one. It would put an end to the jumble of knitting supplies I throw into a canvas tote and carry around. I really love the squirrel background print on this one. I don't have a baby, but, this baby hat is too cute. I can't really wear most jewelry because of nickel allergies, but there is some amazing stuff here, here, and here, (oooh, I could wear this, sterling silver doesn't have nickel. This shop reminds me of my childhood and my dad, except much cooler, of course. Frida and Diego earings here. One more shop for now, here. Now I think I should get some sleep.

2 Comments:

At 10:46 AM, Blogger Mimi said...

Oooooh, enabler you.

I could make you a necklace slide. Want me to?

 
At 4:05 PM, Anonymous Calee said...

I love me some etsy too and while I can't offer accessories or jewelry, an etsy shop just sponsored my blog and is giving away icons here:

Also- I'm giving away icons on my blog at http://sacredandtheprofane.com/2009/01/19/new-sponsor-giveaway/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home